Prep time: 180 minutes
- 1 wild duck of 3kg
- 3 liters tucupi
- 5 portions of Jambu (Pará cress)
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- 1 portion of chicory
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 lemons
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Clean the duck and wash him with a few leaves of chicory and lemon.
2. Leave it to marinate overnight in garlic vinegar with garlic, salt and black pepper.
3. Cut the duck into pieces. Heat butter and olive oil in a pan and sauté the duck with onion, garlic and finely chopped tomato.
4. Bake the duck in the pan to soften and then bake it in the oven until it reaches a golden color.
1. Boil the tucupi with salt, crushed cloves of whole garlic and the chicory.
1. Clean the Jambu and remove its flowers, when there is.
2. Boil it in water and salt until softening and drain it.
3. Put the Jambu in the tucupi sauce.
1. Put a little bit of the hot tucupi in a saucepan and add chili.
2. When the duck is soft and toasted, add it to the tucupi with the jambu and when it boils will be ready.
3. Serve with cassava flour and white rice.