Prep time: 180 minutes
- ½ kg jerked beef
- ½ kg large pork sausage
- ½ kg roasted pork beef
- ½ kg bacon
- Smoked pork ribs
1. In a large saucepan, boil the cassava leaves and the bay leaves with enough water.
2. In another pan, blanch the salted bacon twice and add the boiled cassava leaves. Cook until the bacon is completely dissolved.
3. When the bacon dissolves and the cassava leaves begins to get dark, add large pieces of bacon and smoked pork ribs.
4. Boil well.
5. In a large bowl, ring Brazilian sausage, large pork sausage and the leftover bacon and smoked pork ribs.
6. Blanch the jerked beef, cut into pieces and add it in the pan with the cassava leaves, the roasted pork beef and the rest of the ingredients.
7. Cook until thickened.
8. Serve with rice and chili sauce.
Note: The Maniçoba has to cook 180 minutes for 3 days. The cassava leaves is a part of the stem of the cassava plant capable of germinating, normally used for planting and crop formation.