Prep time: 30 minutes
- 1kg okra, cut into 1cm-thick rounds
- 1 grated large onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Grated ginger
- ½ ground dried shrimps
- 200g grind cashew nuts
- 1 cup palm oil
- 1 lime juice
- Hot water
1. In a saucepan, heat the palm oil and sauté the onion and the garlic.
2. Add grated ginger to the saucepan.
3. Add the okra and sauté it.
4. Add dried shrimps, cashew nuts and cook for a few minutes.
5. In the saucepan, put enough hot water to cover.
6. During cooking, try the liquid of the okra and gradually add spoonfuls of the lemon juice.
7. Cook until the seeds turns pink.